Hot Updates of your PhoneGap apps using CodePush and Ionic 2
Submitting new builds through the Apple App Store approval process can slow down getting important bug fixes and features to your users. In this workshop, you will learn how to make use of Microsoft's CodePush services to deploy your PhoneGap applications updates directly to users.
At the end of the workshop, attendees will understand the foundations of using CodePush to update their PhoneGap applications.
This workshop will cover:
- Setting up CodePush
- Getting started with a basic Ionic 2 Application
- Hooking up CodePush into your application
- Managing deployments and rollbacks
- CodePush CLI tools installed
- ionic2 CLI tools installed