One part conference, one part celebration.
Join us for an incredible day to hear how the brightest minds in mobile are using PhoneGap to accelerate and optimize their mobile development strategy. You’ll hear from industry experts all ready to share tips and best practices, experiences with coding and performance, and the latest mobile trends. Meet members from the PhoneGap team, hear the latest PhoneGap news, and find out what’s coming next!
Already have native apps at your organization? Come to PhoneGap Day to learn how to still use native controls for your app while leveraging webviews for the main content to make editing and updates easier and to enable your marketing team and other non technical users to update your app.
Need help justifying your trip? Download our “Letter to your Boss” document.
- 8:30am-9:00am: Registration and breakfast
- 10:10am-10:30am: Shawn Jansepar - Finding the sweet spot - blending the best of native and web
- 10:30am-10:40am: BREAK
- 12:25pm-1:15pm: LUNCH
- 3:45pm-4:00pm: BREAK
- 4:30pm-5:00pm: Renée Lance - Generate for AEM and PhoneGap: Design Evolution 3.0 - D2W
- 6:00pm-8:00pm: Pub mixer: Drinks and appetizers right after the conference.
Hear from industry leaders and attend targeted workshop sessions to get some hands-on training with the PhoneGap team and other experts from the mobile community.
Spend time with good people with brilliant minds.
Network and share ideas with PhoneGap developers from around the world and gain valuable insight for your next project.
Ski day for all attendees.
What's a trip to Utah without some skiing? After a jam-packed day of learning and coding, wind down on Utah's famous mountains and experience "the greatest snow on Earth".
After the conference, join us on Saturday, January 30th for a PhoneGap ski day on Utah’s famous mountains. We'll be headed to Sundance Mountain Resort. It's a boutique resort tucked away on 5,000 picturesque acres of wilderness in the shadow of Utah's 12,000-foot Mt. Timpanogos. Join us for skiing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, or relax at one of Sundance's many excellent restaurants.
We’re hosting PhoneGap Day at the beautiful Adobe Lehi Office.
Code of Conduct
Attendees are required to adhere to our code of conduct.
- Registration and breakfast
- Build the Amazon App
- Memory Leaks in Hybrid Mobile Apps.Chris Gosselin
- Cordova Plugins in Action
- REPEAT PhoneGap BeginnerGarth Braithwaite
- Embedding PhoneGap natively: The Hybrid Sweet SpotAnis Kadri
- Plugins are Everything, and Everything is a Plugin!Jesse MacFadyen
- Supercharge your Hybrid Apps with Microservices for MobileCian Clarke
- Hands on: Create advanced apps with the Crosswalk runtimeAlexis Menard
- Optimizing Performance and User InterfaceMasahiro Tanaka